Thanks for a great party Nelson family, we had fun!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Santa Baby!
Holland, Kris and Riley hosted an amazing Santa Baby party tonight that James and I went to. Their house was decorated beautifully, there was awesome food and drinks, and Santa was there! James was having a great time at the party, being very social and talkative to everyone. Until Santa showed up. From the second that Santa walked into the house until he left about a half hour later, James screamed his head off. I am not exaggerating, he was not a fan at all. Did that stop me from putting him on Santa's lap? Um, of course not! Here is James' inital reaction of just looking at Santa:
And it just seemed to get worse when he actually had to sit on Santa's lap:

Don't worry, as soon as Santa left, James was a happy camper again and he and Alec had fun banging on a pot lid and checking out all of Riley's toys.
James and Riley called each other ahead of time to coordiante their outfits:
Thanks for a great party Nelson family, we had fun!
Thanks for a great party Nelson family, we had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hilarious!! I bet James wouldn't scream like that for Hannukah Harry...
Too pitiful!
I guess Grampa will return the Santa suit he purchased...
Poor James! At least he looks cute in his Christmas sweater.
I'm so sorry I missed the party! I wonder if Drina would have reacted the same? Well I guess you won't be using those pics on your x-mas card either!
James - I agree, Santa sucks, as do our moms for putting us through such torture. At least we still look cute crying. - Alec
That is so funny! I love how you added to his torment by making him actually touch Santa.
Post a Comment