Last night we braved the cold and bundled up James and took him to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo. At 30 degrees, it was much warmer than the predicted high of 12 degrees for this weekend, so we decided to go for it. We had never been before, and we had a good time. Holland and Kris were there with Riley, so we met up and walked around together. The babies liked looking at all of the lights and managed to stay warm in many layers of clothing and blankets. We had James in his stroller most of the time with loads of blankets on top of him, so I think he was easily the warmest person at the zoo. I think this will be a fun thing to do with him every year around the holidays!
2 comments:
Too cute!
I'm glad you went before it got too cold - it looks like a fun night!
Post a Comment