Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why Jax is Obese, Reason #612

Today when I got home from Target (what else is there to do on such a cold day?) I gave James a box of crackers to help occupy him while I unloaded the bags.  A minute later, I hear James crying about as hard as he has ever cried in his life, and I turn around to see this:
Yes, that is right, the fat schnoodle had shoved his head so far into the cracker box that it got stuck on his head.  I am not sure if James was mad that Jax took away his crackers, or sad that the dog had a box stuck on his head.  
But either way, I thought it was the most hilarious thing I had seen in weeks.  Luckily my camera was sitting on the kitchen table so I was able to take the pictures really quick before I helped either one of them.  Bad mom?  Maybe.  But I was quick, and the story would just not be as funny without the pictures, don't you agree?

9 comments:

Brynne said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Jenny said...

I guess one benefit to not having any pets is that they can't make Zephyr cry like that. Poor Jamsey!

The O'Reillys said...

Jax, you are awesome.

Jill said...

That is SO funny! I love fat pets.

The Icklers said...

So funny! You are totally not a bad Mom, and a great blogger as well.

Little Miss Nelson said...

I'm so sorry for the trauma to James, but you made a good call on the pictures...hilarious!

Erin Sungy said...

Literally laughed out loud when I opened the blog.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jax is by far one of the most hilarious dogs!

Mommy said...

That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh.