I am just now getting around to uploading all of the pictures off of my camera and phone since Benny was born. Turns out I am like the paparazzi and can not take enough photos of this baby. I can't help it, he is just entirely too adorable and perfect. Here is a ton of pictures from our sweet baby's first 2 weeks. If you don't want to see mass amounts of photos, you have come to the wrong place.
We are so in love.








4 comments:
Sweet boy! Love all the pictures!
Matching PJs?? I would expect no less and they adorable!
I love all,of these pics and hearing bennys arrivial story. You guys all look so happy and what a precious baby! Three boys is a wonderful world, you won't be able to remember life without him! Enjoy all of these sweet and fleeting early moments together:)). Congrats
And Benny's clothes are almost more than I can handle! Adorable in every pic
Post a Comment