Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday Tim was in the OR, so he got home early and we all headed to the pumpkin patch as soon as James was done with school. The weather was amazing and the boys had a great time running around in the pumpkin fields. We missed prime pumpkin picking time, most of the ones that were left were starting to rot, but we were able to get a couple that looked pretty good. And really, I mainly love going to the pumpkin patch to get pictures, the pumpkins are just an added bonus :)




 My new favorite picture of me and my boys. Well done, Tim!


I love the fall!!

2 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

Next year you can take us.

Little Miss Nelson said...

What a perfect day for the pumpkin patch!!!! You seriously could not have better pictures of your boys...I love the one of the three of you!