Our busy summer continued after our week in Denver. My sister, Ian and Zephyr got into town on Friday night and I ran a 10k with my friends Kate and Brianne in Longmont on Saturday morning. Despite what my lack luster placing was in the race, I ran it in 1 hour and 2 minutes, which I think is pretty good!
James and Zephyr got along wonderfully this visit and really enjoyed playing together. They are both very creative and love making up games, being silly and building with Legos together.A Lego exhibit is open all summer at the Longmont Museum so Ian and I took the kids while Jenny visited with a friend one day. It was a big hit with all 3 of them.
We got in one trip to the pool, and one evening of running through the sprinklers while they were here.
Lots of homemade popsicles and other treats were eaten.
And as always, a trip to Boulder was on the agenda.
And also, as always when Jenny is in town, a trip to our favorite dentist was on the books.
Showing off their post-cleaning pearly whites.
We had a short photoshoot in Chataqua Park to try to get a good photo of the three kids together for a Father's Day present for my dad. I think we did pretty well!
We love when they are in town and only wish their visits could be more frequent!




1 comment:
We had so much fun! Thanks for hosting us. Zephyr loves her cousins.
Post a Comment