We finally had a weekend with wonderful spring weather! We started to tackle our backyard/garden/garage on Saturday morning to get it ready for summer. I for one am happy that this nice weather means summer clothes, I was getting sick of pants, sweatshirts, snow boots and coats!
Mac has become so particular about the weirdest things. He has been wearing James' old Thomas the Train conductor hat for about 2 weeks straight, even to bed. I resorted to flat out bribery to get him to wear this summer hat on Saturday. He also is constantly carrying around one of Tim's old cell phones and/or this baseball bat. They go everywhere with him and he freaks out if they aren't in his hands.Saturday afternoon we spent in Ft Collins for Chloe's birthday party. She wanted an Ariel/Rapunzel water party, so thankfully the weather cooperated so they could break out the slip 'n slide, water guns and water balloons.
Mac's summer hat was quickly ditched at the party for this princes tiara.





No comments:
Post a Comment