It all of a sudden feels like Spring! We have been having the best weather ever the last part of last week and this week and we have been taking advantage of every minute of it and spending the majority of our time playing outside. Mac may not enjoy being bundled up and playing outside in the snow, but he loves every single second of being outside when the weather is nice. I am not exaggerating when I say if it were up to him, he would spend every waking minute outside. I literally have to drag him inside kicking and screaming to eat his meals and change his diaper. As soon as he wakes up in the morning, he grabs a pair of shoes and goes and stands by the back door and starts pounding on it wanting to go out.
We have no shortage of outside toys and they have all gotten a lot of use already this spring. The golf set, t-ball, basketball hoop, tractor, balls, lawn mower, bikes, wagon, the water table, you name it, it has been happily played with by our boys this week!Right around this age is when James became obsessed with all things baseball. Mac is this way with basketball. He loves, loves, loves everything to do with basketball. He even got excited when we were at a restaurant the other day and basketball was playing on the tv in the bar! He can happily climb up and down this step stool and put the ball through the hoop about 100 times in a row without getting tired of it.
He is also a big fan of his helmet and sitting on the trike.We relocated the learning tower to the front window so Mac can (safely) look out the window anytime he is confined to the indoors.
I am sure we are bound to get at least one more snow storm before we can really count on this nice weather to stick around, but for now we are enjoying it!







2 comments:
It should be no surprise that I just got Kellen the Hanna hat that James is wearing, it matches the shorts my mom bought perfect. I also like your rolled up plaid pants, I sent Kellen to school this morning in those same ones that are about 4 inches too short. If I roll them, maybe I can get a few more wears out of them! I'm so sad I've been couped up at school this week I am jealous, hopefully we can play outside alot tomorrow.
Awesome pictures! You do such an amazing job of capturing you 2 adorable boys...that first picture of Macky is so stinkin cute! I love that Spring is here, lets hang out outside sometime soon!
Post a Comment