Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mexico Preview

We just got back from an absolutely amazing vacation in Mexico with the whole Nichols family. It was so relaxing and over the top indulgent-we were all spoiled! James and Mac absolutely had the time of their lives. James said, "This is just so FANCY!" about 17 times a day. I have about a gazillion photos to go through, and need to get everyone elses pictures too before I do a full marathon post, but thought I would post a few of my favorites for now!







5 comments:

Tonia said...

So jealous, how much fun!!

Grampa Jim said...

I love the expression on Mac's sand encrusted face with Tim....caption contest.

Jenny said...

JEALOUS!!!!!

The O'Reillys said...

It looks amazing! I already told Sean that we're going there someday. Love the pic of the boys in their shades :)

Little Miss Nelson said...

Oh how perfect! I sooo wish I was on a beach :) Mac looks adorable strolling the beach on his own two legs and I love everything about Bubba and his "fancy" drink!