Monday, January 30, 2012
My Little Maniacs
And the aftermath of being a maniac (he is playing peek-a-boo)-check out his poor beat-up face.
This is a few days post fall (our worst one yet). He launched himself head first over the top of his learning tower and hit the table and a chair on his way down. He got a nasty goose-egg, and bruised/cut his whole eyelid onto the bridge of his nose :-( It was the closest I have come to taking one of my kids to the ER. I am assuming my first trip there will be with Mac. I am also putting money on him being the first to break a bone and need stitches. I already made my first call to poison control for him. He ate one of Jax's steroids. FYI: dog steroids are totally fine for a 1 year old. Incase you were wondering.
And this picture I just had to include because he looks like such a kid in it! Where did my baby go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh Mac! What a crazy boy! Yes KT, it sounds like he will be the first one of our kids to be breaking bones and being crazy...
ps- dog steroids are one of Zephyr's favorite snacks.
I love the pic of him standing in the dishwasher, which also provides hours of entertainment for Charlie! I can certainly relate to crazy boys, welcome to the club, and prepare yourself b/c it just gets crazier. And I laughed out loud about the steroid.
Ps every time Alec looks at the blog and sees pics of Mac he thinks he's James, I think it's adorable.
You might be surprised....you were the adventurous one, but it was Jenny who ate a hand full of antihistimines (we have the stoned baby photos to show the effects) and dropped a brick on her toe and theoretically ate an earring (post style - which I pictured piercing an intestine) - that was never proven. We racked up the frequent visitor points at the ER with her and had more xrays than baby photos in her book.
On the postive side having a kid like Mac will hone your reflexes. You'll be ready to catch flies with chop sticks by the time he is 6.
Both boys look so happy in all those photos. And if Tim is lifting James up over his head, I'm officially declaring him 100% recovered from his surgery!
Ohhh man...he's going to keep you on your toes! Crazy little Macky! He is just about the same age that Riley was when she took her flying leap off the bed and split the bridge of her nose, it's a good thing that they quickly but it doesn't make it any less scary for the momma. The pictures of little bruiser are pretty cute though :)
Post a Comment