Thursday, September 16, 2010
Go Rockies!
James had been asking to go to a baseball game, so we went to 2 evening games this past week. We sat in some different sections than usual, and I think James has been spoiled by his Mimi and Papa's 10th row behind home plate regular seats. When he is a little further away from the action, it is much more difficult for him to follow the game. Throw in some visits to the kid's play area and some treats and he is good to go though.

My new favorite picture of James. The boy loves to dance. Hilarious.
The Nelsons also went to the game on Monday, so James was more than happy to have someone to run around and act crazy with. Excuse his mouth full of nachos, but I think he and Riley are too cute together.
Some more dancing.
An I ginormous, or what? Yikes! I was exactly 35 weeks on Monday-that is when I delivered James. I am happy to say Baby He-Who is hanging in there and we are hoping for a few more weeks to get a fully cooked baby. I am guessing that was our last game of the season, so I am happy we got a family picture. Next season we will have a new Rockies fan with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG! A total eclipse of the rock pile.
You're not ginormous, it looks like you are working on a full term baby! James looks like he is the perfect age to take to a baseball game. Heck, maybe when Kellen is that old we'll enjoy going to them because I've always thought they were boring : )
Holy cow, that is one sizeable baby! Good thing the rest of you is still skinny -- once that kid pops out you will be back to normal in no time!
Grampa Jim - You made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. Thanks for that :)
I guess i've reached an age when that's the best reaction I can get out of women, Kara, glad to oblige.
And I second the comment about how skinny the rest of Kate is...it makes the baby tummy all the more noticeable.
You look wonderful!! That's how you're supposed to look when you're 35 weeks pregnant! I can't wait to meet that baby in there :)
Post a Comment