Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bennett's 9th Month

Now that Benny is almost 10 months old, I figured I better hurry up with his 9 month update! The biggest milestone for Benny last month was he finally figured out how to crawl! He army crawls all over the place and is also proficient at going from sitting to crawling back to sitting. He is also pulling up on things to his knees before losing his balance and toppling over.


Some of Benny's favorite things in the last month:
  • Going swimming. He LOVES being in the water and splashing around.
  • Jax-he loves his dog and cracks up watching him play fetch.
  • His brothers-I am pretty sure Benny is the luckiest baby in the world with James and Mac as big brothers. They absolutely adore him and the feeling is most definitely mutual. Nothing makes him laugh harder than watching Mac be crazy.
  • Toys-he loves Jax's mini tennis balls and Duplos the best. Of course anything he finds goes straight into his mouth.
  • Eating-Benny continues to love everything we give him to eat. Yogurt, pouches, pancakes and waffles, spinach cakes, pretzel sticks and eggs are all favorites right now.



Benny takes two solid naps a day-usually at 9 and 1. Nighttime sleep is not going so well. He keeps sitting up in his sleep, which wakes him up and makes him angry and has to be picked up and walked around before he can calm down. He still only nurses once a night, but has started waking up way more than that. Although I am ready for this phase to be over, he is so sweet and cuddly at night, I try to remind myself this is just a phase and to soak up his baby cuddles while I still can.


Benny's 9 month appointment stats were 20lbs and 28.5 inches. About the 50-60th percentile for both height and weight. He seems so big to me, this surprised me. His head is still off the charts, no surprise there.






We are all so in love with this sweet baby, I still can't believe how lucky we all are that he is here!

No comments: