It has been awhile since I've uploaded any photos off my phone, so here is a hodge podge from the last month or so.
The scene these two make when we pick James up from school is pretty hilarious. Mac and I wait outside with the other parents and when the preschoolers walk out the door, Mac shrieks, "Bubba!" at the top of his lungs and makes a bee line for him and they embrace each other like they haven't seen each other in weeks. Um, school is 2 1/2 hours. They do this every.single.day. They then hold hands and walk across the street to the park. Adorable.Legos had completely taken over the house, so we reorganized and now have a designated Lego station. All sets are kept together in their own bin and my hatrid of Legos has dramatically decreased now that I am not finding random pieces all over the house.
We enjoyed a couple Rockies games in the last month.
Photo bomb by Tim.
Our last day of summer break, we played Adventure Golf with the Haleys. The boys loved it.
James got to go through the Rec Center catalog with me and choose one fall activity to sign up for. He chose Tae Kwon Do. He is just starting with one session, which is 2 days a week for a month. So far he loves it, so we might need to sign up for the next session as well.
We are going to Disneyland! We decided that half the fun of Christmas is the month of anticipation and excitement leading up to it, so we sent James on a scavenger hunt around the house last weekend and it ended with him finding tickets for he and Mac to go to Disneyland and Cars Land at the beginning of October. We can't wait!!
I am taking care of my friend Aimee's little girl Stella every other Wednesday this school year. Her first day with us was last week and it went great. Her and Mac were adorable together and anytime we walked anywhere Mac would yell at her, "Hand! Hand!" and insist on holding her hand. They are about 6 weeks apart and entertain each other pretty well.
We have a jam packed September, I can't believe it is already almost half over! We are taking our annual Crystal trip in 2 weeks and then heading to California the week after that. So much to look forward to!
2 comments:
It should come as no surprise that I'm not fully "with it". Heck I still don't know how to pronounce Meme. So It took a while to figure out what a photo bomb is and what Tim had to do with the picture of you and Mac. OK got it, now.
I enjoy the randomness of these catch-up blog posts. Makes me wish I lived closer....
I was wondering if you guys were going to Crystal this year - love hearing about that trip! You lego organization looks right up my alley, I will have to take notes for the future.
Post a Comment