Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jenny, ZP and Bum

Jenny, Zephyr and Ian spent the last few days with us before heading to Durango this morning for their annual Colorado trip with Ian's family. We had a great time while they were here, I can't believe it has been over a year since we had all been together! Both boys loved having house guests and a constant playmate in Zephyr. Mac took to Jenny very well and is an expert at saying her name. He also liked Ian, who he called Tim or Bum. I didn't take a ton of photos of our time together, but here is what I have:
All 3 kids love to be read to
Mac catching a ride with Zephyr. She didn't quite know what to do with someone trying to take everything away from her all week.
Ian and Alex playing human foosball with Mac and Z.
Cousin dog pile
The best shot I got of all 3 kids
Twins!
Melanie's husband, Alex, is some kind of baby whisperer. All the kids are obsessed with him.
James clutching his new Lego Batman from Ian.
Plaing on Pearl Street
At the Carousel of Happiness in Nederland, we drove up on Sunday to escape the heat. It was a beautiful drive and the carousel was a big hit with James.
Just a good picture of our sweet Jax who has had non-stop health issues the past few months.  I think Jax went to the vet 3 times while Jenny was here, and I think after seeing the level of care that he requires, it is safe to say they aren't too sad they will never be dog owners.

2 comments:

diana said...

You got some great pictures - glad you all had fun together. And I hope Jax is starting to feel better.

Grampa Jim said...

The shot of all 3 kids together makes Mac look huge. And poor Jax looked sweet and happy.