We started our weekend with the first of many holiday themed outfits.
James' Chirstmas Elf, Tina, is back. She surprised him by showing up with elf donuts (AKA-Cheerios with melted chocolate chips and sprinkles on top-thanks Pinterest) and a glass of milk the other day. Every time James checked on her throughout the day, he was delighted to see that she had eaten another donut and drank some more milk. That Tina is pretty tricky!We decorated our first round of cookies with friends.
Even Macky got in on the action-he can shake some serious sprinkles.
James is still in the, "The more frosting the better," camp.
We got bundled up for the Mont's famous Holiay Lights Parade-even bigger and better than in previous years.
Mac did a lot of, "Oooohing!" and pointing.
For the 3rd year in a row, we watched with the Haley family. I wish I had taken a picture of Mac with Seth-he 110% loves him. When Seth is holding Mac, he will literally push my hands away and shake his head no at me if I try to take him! This is the baby who usually wants nothing to do with anyone except me! Well, apparently unless it is Seth Haley.
Our weekend was capped off with our annual Santa Brunch. Here are James and Cormac in their holiday finery. Literally, they could not look any cuter.
I mean, really. Can you even stand the cuteness? I can't.Here is James listing off the details of the Lego set he wants for Christmas. He has been saying he is going to ask Santa for a Lego Fire Station for at least a month, and just today switched it up to a Lego set with boat and crane.
Mac wanted nothing to do with Santa this year-much like his brother at this same age.
Don't worry, he was not permanently traumatized-a little broccoli and scrambled eggs and the Mac Wave was back in full force.
After the first round of brunch, we went back for some more Mac torture to get a picture with the cousins. I love every second of it-especially the look on James' face. Ha!
Once again, the trauma was very short lived. Mac found a spoon and was a happy camper the rest of the morning.
Whew, what a great, busy weekend! We also managed to squeeze in me hanging out with my old teaching friends (sans husbands or kids) and Tim going to the Broncos game and a Guns and Roses concert! Next weekend is looking to be just as busy. We are loving the holiday season with our boys!




5 comments:
What a fun holiday weekend!
The outfits are beyond cute and the santa picture is great - love James' expression!
Actually I like Sant's expression even better, as James describes in detail the exact Lego set he wants. The guy looks shell shocked.
The matching outfits slay me! Zephyr's christmas jams and t-shirt didn't even ship until this week, so she won't have many opportunities to look festive, although she could never compete with your holiday clothing madness.
The picture of Mac with Santa makes me sad...mainly because James looks like a serial killer.
Missing you guys this holiday.
I disagree, Jenny, James isn't channeling Dexter in that picture, he's thinking "see how good I am?" That's smugness.
Post a Comment