Originally I had predicted that Mac would be walking by Thanksgiving. But I forgot to take into account that much like his brother, his preferred mode of transportation is being carried by me 99.99% of his waking hours. Just this week Macky has started to try to walk. He will take a step or two (his record is 4) before he falls and then crawls to me as fast as he can and demands to be picked up. And forget trying to make him walk or encouraging him to practice. It has to be completely his idea, or he just arches his back and flings himself to the ground.
Macky waves all.the.time. He waves anytime he sees a window, a mirror, a light, or a person. When he wakes up in the middle of the night and I go into his room, he is either standing or sitting in the middle of his crib and waves as soon he sees me. At restaurants, he stares at someone and waves at them until they wave back and then repeats with someone else. Here is the Mac Wave.
Breadsticks make an acceptable substitute for pretzel sticks when at Mimi and Papa's house.
Maybe he will walk before Christmas....




3 comments:
Maybe he needs the lure of Grampa's pizza crust like his brother did.
Go Mac go! I love his little hair feathers growing down his neck - they look so much older with hair!
I love his surfer boy hair- hopefully he will have a little curl so he can have the long little boy hair we both covet!
Post a Comment