I had to post a few more from this weekend at the cabin I just got off my camera. Naked baby on the loose!


And this one looks like the picture Jenny just posted of Z staring out the window at the Christmas lights. James was so excited to see all the snow, he kept standing against the door pounding his hands against the glass.
3 comments:
Z's favorite hobby is naked roaming...it must run in the family!
Love the 2nd picture of him standing on the stairs...and looking out the window at snow. There won't be any snow here in Houston, but I do have doors with glass on them...
did james have a growth spurt? all of a sudden he seems like such a big boy. he is so cute looking at the snow. he and z don't look alike but they seem to like the same things.
Post a Comment